The main steps you need to follow so that other people can exchange your own token:
- use https://supertoken.xyz/ to create a token if you don’t have it yet.
- add a pool to one of these DEXes or create a limit order (no pool needed)
Supported liquidity sources
Polygon (cheapest network. 0.01 – 0.1$ gas cost for every swap)
- https://quickswap.exchange – recommended (go to pool -> create pool)
in this steps we’ll use the Quickswap, but it also will be working with another liquidity sources. Full list in the end of this page.
- Go to a Quickswap pool page
- Connect your wallet in the top right corner
- Press the button “Create a pair”
- Chose two pair assets (one of them has to be your token)
- Enter their amounts and press approve button (wait until the transaction is confirmed)
- Press the button “Create pair” (wait until the transaction is confirmed)
- After some time you will be able to see token price in the exchange form
Ethereum (expensive network)
- https://app.uniswap.org (recommend)